Reduct Service Teams
Several highly skilled Reduct Service Teams are on stand-by to perform mapping and reporting activities or to support and assist you in the excecution of complex mapping jobs.
Standard mapping services include:
Standard output includes:
- XYZ mapping of pipes with an internal pipe diameter of 40mm and up.
- Pipe bend-radius assessment.
- Optional: In-pipe static-view video recording (min. pipe ID 200mm) using the DRC-2 - Modular Digital Video Recorder.
- XYZ coordinates in any metric or US Standard coordinate system (.csv format).
- Output sample interval of 5cm and up (user defined).
- 3D AutoCAD file.
- Depth profile AutoCAD file.
- Google Earth .kml file (available for selected countries).
Please fill in the Service Quote Request Form on the left to receive a detailed quote.
Click here to view a sample service report.
Contact Reduct if you require any further information.